Industry in Alberta is renowned for cutting-edge sustainability practices. As such, it only makes sense that we build Alberta with the most sustainable building material - concrete.
The resilience and longevity of concrete provides the following advantages.
- Building shells are left in place during renovations
- Components are reused, concrete is 100% recyclable
- The added strength of concrete allows for design flexibility and increased life spans
- The increased life cycle of concrete buildings and structures conserves resources and reduces the need for costly rebuilds
- Concrete buildings use less material and create less waste over their lives