Concrete Alberta represents over 93% of the concrete producers in Alberta, and is fully funded by the membership of Producers, Associates and Affiliates. With a membership of approximately 270 companies, Concrete Alberta (ARMCA) is the recognized authoritative voice of the ready-mixed concrete industry in Alberta and has been servicing the industry for 54 years.
Concrete Alberta is governed by a Board of eleven voting Directors plus the immediate Past President and a non-voting Director from the Cement Association of Canada.
"To Provide Leadership, Represent and Promote the Ready-Mixed Concrete Industry in Alberta".
1) Market Concrete Alberta and promote the use of ready-mixed concrete..
2) Provide representation to regulatory bodies, specifier’s, elected officials and the public.
3) Provide networking opportunities and communications for members.
4) Provide education and training for members.
5) Retain and expand Concrete Alberta's membership base.
6) Concrete Alberta management - continuous development
Industry Guiding Principles:
“Providing value to all members and stakeholders by effectively meeting the challenges facing the concrete industry.”
Statement of Values:
1) The Ready-Mixed Concrete Industry is guided by visionary leadership.
2) We are a customer driven, service oriented, quality business.
3) We are viewed by our community as an environmentally responsible industry that operates in a safe and healthy manner.
4) We create a work environment where our employees are highly trained and empowered to anticipate and respond to customer needs.
5) We develop and promote successful, mutually beneficial relationships with customers, suppliers, communities, and the
6) We create a Ready-Mixed Concrete Industry that is successful.