The portal that provides comprehensive information on the sustainability of concrete, the world's most commonly used material after water, includes the following content:
- The sustainability attributes and benefits of concrete
- Industry strategies and key initiatives to reduce its environmental footprint
- Overview of the cement and concrete manufacturing process
- Academic research on Life Cycle Assessment as well as on the use of alternative and renewable energy sources
- Examples of the cement and concrete industry's corporate social responsibility initiatives and community involvement
- Links to speeches, industry news, upcoming industry events and several videos
- Links to industry associations websites, where more in-depth information on cement and concrete products may be found.
"Rediscover Concrete -- Essential Solutions
for Sustainable Building and Infrastructure" - supplement to Sustainable Architecture
and Building Magazine, summer edition, 2014.