MEMBER SERVICES AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
* Internet Website
* Membership Directory
* Safety Seminars
* Safety Handbooks
* Technical Seminars
* Technical Support
* Certification Programs
* Technical Information Library
* Concrete Workshops
* Apprenticeship Training
* Regional Meeting Assistance
* Promotional Brochures
* Lobby Government and Industry
* Annual General Meeting
* Annual Golf Tournaments
* Quarterly Newsletter
* Reduced Group Insurance Rates: Home and Auto
Membership Directory – Concrete Alberta publishes the Directory of Producers, Associates and Affiliates, and includes supplier advertising. Distribution includes the membership, government agencies, architects, engineers, specification writers, developers, and contractors.
Dura-Mix®- a registered trademark and name for a superior durable concrete for exterior flatwork.
Permanent Paving – is a promotional priority for Concrete Alberta. This program will also assist producers in rural centres to promote “permanent” pavement opportunities.
Insulated Concrete Forms – promotion of concrete for above grade structures in residential and commercial construction.
Committee’s – Concrete Alberta is committed to providing leadership in our industry. The following committees are in place to establish this:
* Pump Operators Committee
* Residential Committee
* Safety Committee
* Transportation Committee
* Technical Committee
* Membership Committee
TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
* Concrete Alberta Concrete Technology Level 1
* Concrete Alberta Concrete Technology Level 2
* ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1 Certification
* ACI Concrete Flatwork Technician/Finishers Certification
* Concrete Alberta Plant Certification
* CRMCA Concrete Delivery Professional Certification
- Producer Member: engaged in the business of the production and sale of ready-mixed concrete
- Associate Member: supplies the ready-mixed industry with a product or service.
- Affiliate Member: connected with the ready-mixed concrete business as a sub-trade or user of concrete such as: cribbers, placers, finisher, and pumpers.
Criteria for becoming a member:
- Go to our "member search" or "member map" section, select two members with whom you do business, or whom you know well enough to request a recommendation.
- Secure a letter of recommendation, to become a member of Concrete Alberta, from TWO current member businesses. Letters will attest to the fact that the current member knows you and/or your business and recommends you become a fellow member.
- Click here to apply for membership, return to Concrete Alberta along with the two letters of recommendation.
- Your application will be presented to the Board of Directors for approval, and upon approval you will be invoiced accordingly.
NOTE: Memberships are ongoing once approved and members are governed by the Bylaws of the Association.